2023 Honda Accord
An Ideal Balance of Power and Refinement
Whether you prefer thrills or serenity, the all-new Accord delivers. Both the 192-hp1 turbo engine and available 204-hp2 hybrid powertrain offer improved acceleration, while the hybrid’s new motion management system helps you handle corners with ease.
Modern Design in Motion
The Accord features a sleek new look, with available sport styling that amplifies its spirited on-road personality. Inside, you’ll find a more comfortable experience, with new body-stabilizing seats and available heated and ventilated front seats with automatic climate control.
A New Standard for Connectivity
The first-ever Honda with available Google built-in3 and an extra-wide 12.3-inch touch-screen, the all-new Accord offers intuitive, hands-free connectivity to your media, navigation, and more.
Shop Incoming Accord Inventory
Shop our real-time available new Accords that are on the way to our dealership. Please contact us with any questions 651-306-8600.
View Trim Details Below
Honda Accord LX
- 192-Horsepower Turbocharged Engine
- 10.2-Inch Driver Information Interface
- Apple CarPlay® Compatibility
- Honda Sensing®
Honda Accord EX
- One-Touch Power Moonroof
- Blind Spot Information w/Cross Traffic Monitor
- Heated Front Seats
* 29 city/37 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX and EX. 51 city/44 highway/48 combined mpg rating for EX-L Hybrid. 46 city/41 highway/44 combined mpg rating for Sport Hybrid, Sport-L Hybrid, and Touring Hybrid. Based on 2023 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition (hybrid trims) and other factors.
** MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,095 destination charge, and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include $455 charge for premium colors.
1. 192 hp @ 6000 rpm (SAE net).
2. Total system horsepower (ISO net) as measured by the peak, concurrent output of the two electric motors and gasoline engine.
3. Google, Google Play, Google Maps and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.